A:The main features is long life,higher brake power,heat release and super performance unde hig-temperature.
A:We have three production lines in our factory.
A:About 60 days.
A:We are a manufacturer.
A:100 sets per item.
A:T/T 40% Deposit after order is issued, T/T the rest 60% after delivery (shipping).